Established in 2002 by Governor Mark Warner, the Virginia Career Education Foundation is a non-profit organization that works to increase the number of qualified applicants available to fill technical positions throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Through public-private partnerships, the Foundation raises awareness of career and technical employment opportunities, spotlights the many quality training programs available in Virginia, and promotes the many benefits of these programs and career choices.
This site briefly explains the many ways we can assist students, educators, and employers with career and technical related issues.
- News and Events
- “Make A Difference” Campaign
- Virginia Governor’s CTE Exemplary Standards Award Program
- Schedule of Events
- Career Week Tool Kit & Activities for Educators
- Career Week Tool Kit & Activities for Businesses
- VCEF Scholarship Winners
- Book Cover Contents Winners
- VCEF 5th Annual Golf Tournament
- High Five III Conference
- Career Week
- CTE Summer Professional Development Institute in August 2009